Hello, everyone! In this version, I tried to focus on the battle zone. Snow leopards, attack animations, everything is messed up. First things first, I fixed small and easy things. The next step will be dealing with more complex problems, like movement of snow leopards. My thoughts? Rip the whole path building asset off and put a new one in. The current one is really buggy even without me touching it.
Sadly, the sound designer couldn’t make a song and sounds for menu I was talking about earlier. Well, we’ll keep in touch in case he becomes more free. Anyway, I’ll start looking for new musicians.
- Corrected “Genetails” to “Genitals” in the character creation menu. I’ve also dealt with all the mild warnings in the Unity that popped up after building process.
- Now all the buttons with arrows are looped! Hooray.
- Now snow leopards are not moving after being stunned (or killed, which is removed from game for now).
- Now interaction with stunned leopards don’t cause a critical error. Sorry about that.
- Both player and leopards are now stunned/killed instantly when their health drop to zero, without finishing the current animation.
- Now the second jump performs without losing momentum.
- Now regular attacks can be performed on a walk/run. And, super attacks are no longer possible to cancel by releasing the button.
- Fixed a bunch of bugs due to which: player was running while making a super attack; player was moving with an idle animation; player could roll while attacking and attack while rolling; crouching was breaking attack and run animations.
- One random fatal error warning in a track building asset was rudely plugged. Well, nothing bad happened, I checked it.
- Moved player a bit lower and snow leopards a bit higher in the battle zone. Now they are on the same level.
- Now the chosen camera zoom level saves when you are changing locations.
By the way, the animator has finished new NPCs (bears and donkeys). I need some more time changing them. Yes, this will stop bears and donkeys from “shaking” that appeared not so long ago. Using one piece of code for different sets of spine objects was not a good idea, but that’s temporary.
I asked the new artist to work on pics for sex animations. She’s a talented one, but it’s a hard task and the first steps are rather slow. Anyway, I’m doing whatever I can to help her.
Well, something like that. See you in a couple of weeks, hopefully! Don’t get cold~