Hello, everyone! Guess what, I want to try to publish a public release every other week! The updates won’t be as big as the previous ones, of course. But you will see the progress and that’s important. Tell me if I’m wrong.
These two weeks were not so hard, but.. they were boring. For some reason. Maybe because I was working on tiles. Yes, I made a beautiful ground in the fighting zone. By putting a tile to a tile manually. It was worth it, okay?~ I really enjoy the outcome and it had to be done. Well, let’s look at the changes.
- Fixed a small irritating bug, which has been appearing after closing the pause menu by pressing “Resume” button. Now this action doesn’t trigger an attack.
- Changed some grass sprites in the fighting zone with the new ones of better quality.
- Changed tiles so they make a nice looking ground. Moss (that green stuff on top of the brown tiles) was fixed, too.
- Changed the shape of fighting location here and there, fixing mistakes and improving it for better movement experience.
- Fixed snow leopards’ bug. Now they will trigger if player comes too close from behind.
- Added new portals to Hub and the settlement. Now they can be turned on and off, showing, which ones are working and could be used.
- The old “Save or Load” button was replaced with a new “Settings” button. Since saves are somewhat useless now, I decided that it would be a good change.
- Added borders in the start and the end of the fighting location.
- Added a script that chooses randomly skins for all grass sprites, bushes and small trees in the fighting zone.
- Now there will be two random weapons in the beginning of the fighting zone. One melee (sword/hammer) and one ranged (bow/crossbow/staff). All other weapons on the map were removed.
- Added a new soundtrack to Hub. Now every location has two soundtracks (Hub, fighting location and the settlement).
New sex animations are ready, but their adjunction is still in the process, sorry. We found out that a new approach we are taking requires dealing with two old problems. And right now we are trying to find a simple solution to them. So.. wait a bit more, please.
Anyway, see you in two weeks! Be safe!