Hello, everyone! I’m back with another update. These two weeks I spent on coding, mostly. Learning by mistakes and reading documentation. It’s not so easy to learn C# and Unity at the same time! But I see a really good progress.
I want to say a word about sex animations. It seems we need to write a few new scripts for them. The system we are using now is looking bad (sad news) and the only way to make it better is to replace it totally. I’m having a call with animator tomorrow so we can discuss the skin management and I can start working in that direction. Thanks for patience! (In other words, it will take quite some time)
- Now player enters and exits houses in the settlement more smoothly.
- I changed gravity scale and the force of jump and roll in order to make them feel better. Now player spend less time in the air after jumping.
- Fixed a bug that was moving player forward without the rolling animation.
- Now the crossbow works as expected. On it’s main attack, it always shoots a single bolt. On a special attack it charges an extra bolt, and on the next attack it will shoot 2 bolts at once. You can charge 2 extra bolts (this means that there will be 3 of them in the shot). Just try, it’s not that complicated.
- Fixed music settings. Now you can save it without any problems.
- Fixed a few places in the fight location where snow leopards were struggling to jump on/off tiles.
- Added special places in the settlement and Hub for sex animations. You will be teleported to the “sex zones” and back, so you don’t have to make extra moves.
- Added pieces of loot to the game. One of them (a log) can be found in the very beginning of the settlement. I wrote a code and inventory opens and closes as you approach and leave this piece of loot now. I’m really proud of this mechanic, which I created myself.
My only artist is taking a “vacation” and I’m going to find the second one. There are a lot of tasks on hand and a new person will be a great help for the process. Stay tuned, be safe!