Hello, everyone! Sorry for such a small update, autumn got me and I’m all sick and wasted. It’s sad, yeah. I was working really slow… Okay, let’s move to the next part.
I started to work on the fighting zone to remove the last serious bugs. Animations, enemies, attacks, hitscans and everything. A lot of work. A lot. I will ask our former programmer to help me in order to speed up the process.
- I think you noticed that the gray fox on the loading screen looks like a torn ragdoll when fading in and out. It’s impossible to fix, so I reduced it’s fading time by 30%. Looks a bit better now.
- Now all projectiles hit ground and enemies as they supposed to do. There was a really unexpected bug.
- Foxes and horses (both genders) were updated in the settlement. They have slightly better appearance now.
- Added code that generates updated NPCs (foxes and horses) with random accessories. There are 4 pieces for foxes, 5 ones for female horse and 6 for male horse.
- Added a new portal to the fighting zone. You can abandon mission and return to Hub anytime now.
Remember that post where I asked you what you would like to see in Homelands in the future? I really don’t want to add some questionable (illegal) content to the game, but there is one thing I want to show to you. And I think you’ll like it!
Our artist is working on concept art of a new enemy. A really big one~ The boss of the location. With dialogs, dangerous attacks, charisma and large penis. All the best stuff, yes. We are working on this right now.
May the autumn blues pass you by<3